How to sign up…
Click here to sign up for the 2021 Mind Over Mountain Adventure Race on Saturday, September 25, 2021. As of June 25, only 100 spots remain for this year’s race as the majority of spots went to the racers who were previously registered for the 2020 event.
MOMAR Registration Notes: please read!
- You can replace an injured teammate by logging back into your RaceRoster account and making change yourself.
- Racers must be 18 years of age on race day. If racers are under 18, they must get permission from the Race Director and a parent or guardian must also give approval. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- If you cannot race due to medical reasons (a doctor’s letter is required), a 50% refund will be given up to ONE MONTH prior to the race. No refunds will be given within one MONTH of the race. Refunds will ONLY be given to the injured person.
- If you cannot race due to injury or life conflict and you are racing in a team of 2 or 4, your team can find a replacement and make the swap online. No change fee will apply in this situation.
- If you cannot race due to injury or life conflict, you CAN sell your team entry to someone else. You are responsible for finding your own buyer. If it is a full team transfer of all members or a solo racer transfer, the change is now subject to an administration fee. The fee is $30/racer and a special team transfer form must be completed. All transfer requests must be submitted 14 days prior to race day.
- Under no circumstances will we allow you to transfer your entry to a subsequent year.
- In the event that the race is cancelled due to pandemic, fire, floods, or other acts of God, the race will be rescheduled and all entries will be transferred to that date. Under no circumstances, will refunds be given or a credit given to another race.